I am recruiting for an interim CHC Manager for an NHS organisation based in London.
- Manage and professionally lead the nursing care assessment team, ensuring that the team undertakes assessments for NHS Continuing Health Care (CHC) and Registered Nursing Care Contribution determinations in line with Department of Health guidance;
- Provide expert clinical advice to case managers in the development of care packages;
- Inform colleagues of the financial implications of complex care cases, the process for which the post holder will plan, organise and coordinate;
- Provide operational, management and leadership of CHC across the organisation and ensure the National Framework for Continuing Health Care (CHC) and Funded Nursing Care (FNC) is implemented consistently and equitably across the patch
- Work alongside the CHC Lead Nurse and play a key role in forging and maintaining partnership working with the statutory, independent and voluntary organisations in order to provide an efficient service with the best possible quality outcomes for clients eligible for NHS funded care;
- Work in partnership with the local authority to ensure that the transition arrangements for CHC are rapidly embedded and that required assurance is received via the CHC Business Group.
The successful candidate shall:
- Have a professional nursing qualification with current registration;
- Leadership and management experience;
- Substantive experience of work in CHC & FNC.
For further information, please contact Louise Griffiths on 0161 241 9665 or email email@example.com