We are currently assisting an NHS organisation in the appointment of an AD of Acute Contracting, whilst the organisation appoint to the permanent role.
- Responsible for the contract management processes of all NHS and Non-NHS contracts which provide acute healthcare to patients as commissioned by the CCG;
- The role requires co-ordination and development of robust systems and processes to support the proactive management, monitoring and reporting of contract activity and clinical quality indicators;
- Management responsibility for the Acute MDT and will work closely with the other Directors to ensure the technical contracting systems and processes across the MDT delivers the CCGs business cycle;
- Responsibility for implementing the ongoing business improvement programme of work ensuring that the Acute deliver services and support to the CCGs that are consistent and high quality;
- Manage the annual contract negotiation process;
- Agreement and monitoring of all acute contracts with NHS and Non-NHS providers;
- Implement and monitor processes and systems to ensure that the negotiation and management of contracts are in line with customers operating plans, strategic transformation plans and delivered within the SLAs;
- Support the CCG in reaching agreement of affordable and realistic baselines with Providers, providing expert contracting advice to the process;
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience of NHS contracting, specifically contracting with acute hospitals and non-NHS providers;
- Understanding of the relationship between the Department of Health, NHS England and individual provider and commissioning organisations.
For further information on this role please contact Richard Haggarty on 0161 2419675 or email email@example.com