A large NHS organisation is currently seeking a very capable individual to work within their Commissioning Directorate on a QIPP scheme around Planned Care across a number of local acute hospitals.
- Provide corporate responsibility for transformational policy development and implementation within the CCG and in particular planned care;
- Support the development and assurance of commissioning strategies, strategic propositions and transformational plans that will address key challenges identified wthin QIPP Planned Care;
- Provide the wider directorate, local teams and CCG colleagues with high quality advice and insight on strategy formulation and development, contributing to the formulation of programmes and projects as required;
- Lead the development of specific strategy propositions to address planned care;
- Monitor and report on the overall progress of strategy development work within the CCG, to manage and mitigate risks and ensure completion within agreed timescales, escalating issues to senior management where necessary;
- Contribute to the CCG’s business planning, and to prepare evidence that enables consideration for the need to address on-going and future challenges;
- Act as account manager, managing relationships and building relationships with strategic stakeholders, partners and customers;
- Provide strong visible leadership to a model of clinical engagement and involvement mechanisms for the overall programme – be responsible for the delivery of clinical pathway review and re-design within the scope of the portfolio – working across the complexities of the health and social care system;
A successful candidate will have:
- High level of interpersonal, written and oral communication and listening skills, covering negotiation and presentation to stakeholders and covering highly complex and contentious information;
- Able to demonstrate excellent programme and project management skills;
- Experience within the last 12 months working within Planned Care Commissioning and related QIPP schemes.
For further information on this role please contact Richard Haggarty on 0161 241 9675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org