A large NHS organisation is currently seeking an STP Business Manager to support the STP function within the organisation.
- Provide the PMO function of the DSU by tracking and reporting the progress of workstreams and projects against plan;
- Manage the business cycle for the Partnership Board, the Strategic Executive and the Collaborative Stakeholder Forum;
- Liaison with workstream Senior Responsible Officers (SROs) in the production of monthly updates on progress at workstream and project levels;
- Liaison with Commissioning Support Unit in the production of monthly updates on system performance;
- Development of bespoke performance reports, updates and dashboards;
- Population of performance reports, updates and dashboards;
- Production of meeting schedules specifying what business conducted when;
- Preparation of agendas and collation of reports
- Acting as ‘Board Secretary’ to the Partnership Board, the Strategic Executive and the Collaborative Stakeholder Forum i.e. taking and drafting minutes, liaison with the chair, arranging meeting logistics;
A successful candidate will have:
- Programme and project management expertise;
- Excellent ability to develop the systems, structures and processes underpinning the management of health and social care services;
- High level oral and written communication;
- Development and routine production of performance reports, KPI base dashboards and updates;
- Undertake Corporate governance and the functioning of boards/ management teams.