A large NHS organisation is currently seeking an Assistant STP Programme Director to support the STP function within the organisation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the DSU contributes to the delivery of the STP as described above and will manage the DSU on a day to day basis with a particular focus on the provision of support to the Chair of the STP Partnership Board and the STP Lead;
- Work closely with the Chair of the Collaborative Stakeholder Forum in the work of the Forum with an immediate focus on the creation of systems, structures and processes to support stakeholder engagement;
- Manage the activities of the Programme Business Manager and DSU PA;
- Ensure that the effective discharge of the DSU’s Project Management Office Function;
- Ensure that the work of the Partnership Board, the Strategic Executive and the Collaborative Stakeholder Forum is supported by a robustly managed business cycle;
- Provide support as required to the change agents supporting the workstreams and projects within the system development, system enablers and new care models portfolios including the management of employment contracts (‘pay and rations’), the provision of training in project and change management;
- Manage the STP budget in liaison with the STP Finance Lead;
- Ensure adherence to the STP Governance Framework;
- Maintain the STP Risk Log;
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external communications;
- Act as first point of contact in the provision of support to the Chair of the STP Partnership Board and the STP Lead.
A successful candidate will have:
- Prince 2 / MSP or equivalent;
- Programme and project management experience in a complex and politicised environment;
- Worked with senior health and social care managers;
- Experience of Strategic change management of health and social care services;
- Worked with a wide range of stakeholders (patients and public, special interest groups, elected representatives) in the management of change
- Internal and external communications experience.