I am recruiting for an interim Head of Quality & Operations for an organisation based in the North West. The role is outside of IR35, an immediate start and the duration of the assignment is a minimum of three months.
- Expertly manage one of my client’s nurse-led intermediate care operations and be involved in the development, set up, implementation and leadership of an exciting new service;
- This role is pivotal to the successful management and development of their organisation and is an integral part of their Senior Management Team;
- With a nursing management background, you will be results driven, with the ability to think outside of the box - breaking down barriers and coming up with new ideas to improve the lives of people;
- Their Social Purpose is at the very heart of what they do and is central to their Values. The organisation are able to combine these values with business principles, enabling them to be autonomous, innovative, flexible and responsive to the needs of patients and the local community.
The successful candidate:
- Have a proven track record of operational leadership in a complex organisation, ideally with management in either intermediate care and / or a large nursing home and / or a cluster of homes / multi-site operation;
- A history of delivering against challenging objectives;
- Registered Nurse
- A collaborative approach, with excellent influencing skills;
- Experience of opening and project managing new services;
- Proven experience and developing and writing new contracts / service agreements;
- An excellent knowledge of CQC and care standards and have proven "good" ratings for operations/ services that they were directly responsible for.
For further information, please contact Louise Griffiths on 0161 241 9665 or firstname.lastname@example.org