Our client an NHS Trust in the South East of England is looking to appoint an Interim Divisional Lead – Non Clinical Operational Support Services for 6 months in the first instance. This role will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework.
- Responsible for the clinical, operational, financial and performance management of the Division for Operational Support Services which compromises the following departments: Outpatient Appointments and Elective Waiting Times Targets, Clinical Coding, Private Patient Unit, Contracts, Department of Medical Secretariat, Medical Records.
- The Divisional Lead for Operational Support Services is a key member of the senior management team at the hospital and contributes towards the strategic direction and implementation and delivery of the organisation’s business objectives.
- The Divisional Lead proactively manages the departments providing support, guidance and direction in pursuit of optimal effectiveness in both clinical and financial outcomes. This includes the monitoring and achievement of all training and development needs, setting and agreeing of all key performance indicators and annual audit requirements
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Hold a Management or Recognised Leadership Qualification (Eg. Masters Level Qualification in relevant field or MBA accreditation)
- Have experience in a health care field, at least two of which must be at a senior management level in an acute hospital.
- Understand the impact of analysis and option appraisals for new services, risk assessments and clinical pathways.
- Have substantial project management experience
- Experience of budget management
- Experience of managing staff and working with teams
- Have previous contract negotiation experience.
For further details on this role, please email Toni Coates on firstname.lastname@example.org including your latest CV and expected rate.