I am recruiting for an interim Clinical Nurse Specialist, Children & Young People’s Continuing Care, for a 6 month assignment to be worked on a part time basis.
- Support the Children’s Continuing Healthcare Team Leader in the delivery of the children and young people’s continuing care pathways;
- Responsible for ensuring assessment, development and implementation of continuing healthcare needs of children and young people;
- Make recommendations with regard to funding, placement and/or level of care and effectively demonstrating and outcome and oversee the evaluation of the process;
- Act as a clinical resource and educator for children and young people’s continuing care;
- Provide training to other professionals in continuing care and assessment, including the explanation of agreed processes;
- Work closely with fellow colleagues in health, social care, education/learning and independent providers to ensure equitable assessments;
- Deliver on the ‘personalisation’ agenda in accordance with the Children & Families’ Act to include the development of Personal Health Budgets;
- Act as a professional advocate and resource in attending Children & Young People’s Continuing Care Panel meetings;
- Keep up to date in policy development, advising Children’s Continuing Healthcare Team Leader, as appropriate.
The successful candidate:
- Experienced with writing complex assessments;
- Familiar with the CYP Continuing Care Framework;
- Able to travel (own car) across the patch.
For further information, please contact Louise Griffiths on 0161 241 9665 or email@example.com