I am recruiting for a band 7 interim Patient Safety Coordinator for an NHS organisation based in London.
- Support the Clinical Quality and Safety Manager and their team to ensure that their work stream of programmes are planned and managed effectively and take the lead in assisting in their successful delivery:
- Manage the safety team’s business support function, including developing and managing the team’s business plan, progress and reporting risk and issue management;
- Be a key member of the safety team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support the delivery of a portfolio of projects, services and initiatives;
- Ensure constructive relationships are maintained with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Participate in relevant internal and external working groups/projects, services and initiatives to provide information to strategic leads.
- Work with members of the safety team to develop and implement the data collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data which supports the work of the safety team;
- Undertake information/project analysis as agreed with the Clinical Quality Safety Manager;
- Contribute to effective information management within the safety team;
- Participate in relevant internal and external working groups/projects to provide information and support, and to maintain data collection systems for the effective use by the safety team;
- Analyse and report on data and monitor the processing of data and information.
The successful candidate:
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment
- Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating projects in complex and challenging environments;
- Experience of managing risks and reporting;
- Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence at SMT level;
- Understanding of the public sector;
- Demonstrated experience in a healthcare environment;
- Current clinical registration (medical, nursing or allied health professional);
For further information, please contact Louise Griffiths on 0161 241 9665 or email@example.com