A large NHS organisation based in a South Central location are looking to appoint a senior informatics interim to assist with gaps in the current team and provide management to junior staff.
- Ensure standard reports and processes run to time and quality;
- Find solutions for most problems and escalating as necessary;
- Provide management cover to staff for ad-hoc queries balancing Trust priorities with capacity to do work and managing relationships with requesting colleagues;
- Attend meetings for department with commissioners to discuss progress on delivering agreed data and considering additional work for commissioners;
- Attend internal meetings with divisions and IM&T to both define and provide information needs;
- Provide solutions for more complex queries raised by team or needed to meet a Trust internal or external priority;
- Responsible for the management of analyst team and responsibility for high profile organisational returns.
A successful candidate will have:
- Most have experience within SQL and Excel also be able to report the business objects from this method;
- Ideally the organisation is trying to move toward SSRS as the more common vehicle and so be able to utilise this also is highly advantageous;
- Expert knowledge of how to effectively use these resources to achieve analysis is vital;
- Good knowledge of NHS provider data and definitions, also standard external provider reports (SUS, RTT, CCG extracts, SITREPs, DM01s etc.);
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org