A large NHS organisation is currently seeking a very capable individual to work as a Divisional General Manager within a newly appointed post for the organisation whilst they recruit to the substantive role.
- A key position within the organisations senior management structure, responsible for the management of services within the division;
- Lead and manage, providing expert management and leadership skills to enable this;
- Ultimate accountability for activity and performance of the division will jointly with the divisional director;
- Responsible for ensuring the effective development and operation of the directorate’s services;
- Contribute to organisational wide initiatives and decision making through attendance at senior management meetings;
- Responsible for the line management of staff for delivery of services including medical, nursing, allied health and administration staff;
- Provided leadership to the directorate that will create an open and participative culture that enables staff to perform at their best;
- Promote a patient-centred culturally sensitive approach to the delivery of patient care;
- Responsible for the delivery of the directorate’s operational and service objectives;
- Support the COO to lead the development and continuous review of trust wide operational policies and processes reflecting evidence based national best practice;
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that optimal patient centred care is provided across all services delivered, within available human and financial resources;
A successful candidate will have:
- A strong performance management element is required the emphasis of this role is on delivery;
- Proven track record of transformational change and robust transactional processes will be required to improve the experience, access and outcome of care with the organisation.
For further information please email Toni Coates on firstname.lastname@example.org including your latest CV and expected rate