Finegreen are delighted to be working with a large private healthcare organisation in the appointment of a Head of PMO for a period of 6 months.
- Provide an effective and robust approach to ensure the timely and effective delivery of objectives to the business by setting up a Programme Management Office;
- The function will set a standard for related change projects across a programme of work, helping the programme achieve agreed objectives and organisational benefits;
- Address quality and governance within the organisation, assist overall cultural development within therefore improving both staff and stakeholder engagement with patient groups and other external partners;
- Implement a strong clinical leadership model, inclusive of a multi-skilled and multi-professional workforce whilst maintaining good operational performance and improvement to service development and positive change management;
- Creation of an effective business development function, design an optimal and innovative offering to the marketplace;
- Define and implement a performance monitoring tool (quality and financial) and effective risk management framework;
- Provide and establish a hub for effective improvement and measurable progress, ensuring consistency of decision making, manage risk and provide robust reporting of progress back to the Executive Board.
A successful candidate will have:
- Extensive Project Management experience, has held the role of Head of PMO within a healthcare business ideally a non NHS organisation;
- Qualifications related to Project Management, MSP or PRINCE II Qualifications;
- Experience of working with Executive Boards within healthcare organisations.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or email email@example.com